The DC10A delivers the engaging and articulate sound of TANNOY?s classic Prestige models with the luxurious contemporary style of the Definition series. The Definition DC10A is a thoroughly modern loudspeaker, hand built and rich with traditional values.
The DC10A?s newly developed 10 inch Dual Concentric driver is powered by Alcomax 3 Alnico motors to deliver a sweet, natural and inherently coherent sound. Famed for delivering a sweet, natural and inherently coherent sound, Alnico powered drivers have long been the preferred choice of discerning musicians. From jazz and blues to folk and rock music, the Alnico sound is consistently rich and engaging, delivering realism rarely achieved by ferrite ceramic drivers. A new multi-fibre cone material has been developed specifically for the DC10A to realise the very best from the Alnico magnet system and the HF driver is fitted with the latest iteration of TANNOY?s famous Pepperpot WaveGuide.
- Recommended amplifier power (Watts RMS): 30 ? 300
- Continuous power handling (Watts RMS): 150
- Peak power handling (Watts): 600
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volts @ 1m): 93 dB
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Frequency response (-6 dB): 28 Hz ? 22 kHz
- Dispersion (degrees conical): 90
- Dual Concentric? high frequency: 51 mm (2") Aluminium alloy dome. Alnico magnet system with Pepperpot Waveguide?
- Dual Concentric? low frequency:
- 250 mm (10") treated paper pulp cone with twin roll impregnated fabric surround.
- 52 mm (2") edge wound voice coil, Alnico magnet system
- Crossover frequency: 1.1 kHz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired, hard wired passive low loss 2nd order LF, 2nd order compensated HF, Cryogenically treated
- Enclosure Type: Twin Rear ported
- Volume: 103 L (3.64 cu. ft.)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) inc plinth & grille: 1135 x 345 x 438 mm (44.69 x 13.58 x 17.24")
- Weight: 42.7 kg (94.1 lbs)
Ausstelllautsprecher mit Originalgarantie!